The conference will be held in one of the main buildings of the Eindhoven University of Technology called Auditorium (building indicated with yellow in the map below together with its floor maps). It is located close to the city centre and Eindhoven Station, ensuring good accessibility for the participants (see here).
- Plenary and normal sessions take place in the Audi 4 room, level 0 in the Auditorium (building 1 on the campus map, yellow outline).
- Lunches take place in the Senaastzaal room, level 1 in the Auditorium.
- Coffee breaks take place in the area called Voorhof in front the Senaatszaal.
- The registration desk is located in the Inntel Hotel Art Eindhoven on Sunday, November 3 and in front of the Audi 4 room during the days of the conference.
- The Welcome Reception takes place in the Inntel Hotel Art Eindhoven (left map below).
- The Farewell Reception takes place in the Zwarte Doos (building 4 on the campus map, red outline).
- The Banquet takes place at the DAF museum (right map below).